Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, WHEN YOU MAKE A RESERVATION YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT THE TERMS OF WHICH ARE SET OUT IN THESE CONDITIONS
"Owner" means, owner of the property being rented;
"Agent" means Wellisford Lettings Limited or any other used;
"Applicant" means clients applying to rent property
"Tenants" means Applicants that have taken up residence in a property;
"Booking Form" means the booking form specified by the Agent to be used by all Applicants.
Duration and Times of Lettings:
The Applicant can occupy a reserved property from 16.00 hours on the first day of the reservation, and the Applicant must ensure that he and any third parties who have been in occupation of a property as a result of a reservation leave prior to 10.00 hours on the date of departure as indicated on the Booking Form. The only exception to this is for a 2 night break. Details of departure times for these can be found under FAQ on the property details.
Applicants can provisionally reserve the property over the telephone with the Agent resulting in a booking offer being emailed to the applicant or via the booking form on the website but no contract shall exist between the Applicant and the Owner until the terms and conditions have been agree to and the Owner has received the relevant payment in accordance with and subject to the provisions of Condition 4 at which time the reservation will be confirmed subject to the Booking Form having been submitted with all required information to the satisfaction of the Owner.
For reservations made more than 12 weeks prior to the commencement date a non refundable booking fee of 20% of the total amount due must be paid to secure the booking. If a reservation is made less than 12 weeks before the commencement date the full amount (which includes the non refundable booking fee of 20%) is due together with any additional charges and must be tendered at the time of booking. In the event that the Owner does not accept an Applicant's reservation all moneys paid will be refunded immediately.
The balance of the full amount due in respect of the reservation and any additional charges are due 12 weeks before the commencement date.
Non payment of any sum by the due date will be deemed to be a cancellation and the Owner or Agent may re-advertise the property for reservations without prior notice to the Applicant. The Applicant shall remain liable for payment of the full amount due in respect of the reservation in accordance with the provisions of Condition 4.
Payments under these Conditions may be made by cheque (not post dated), bank transfer, debit card or credit card. All payments should be made to Frog Street Farmhouse. Any charges raised against Frog Street Farmhouse by their bank for handling dishonoured cheques or direct debit payments shall remain a liability of the Applicant and payment of any such charges will be paid onto the Applicant.
In agreeing to these terms and conditions the Applicant acknowledges and accepts that they are entering into a direct contract with the Owner in respect of the letting of the Property, reservation or booking of the property. Any payment received by Frog Street Farmhouse will comprise both a payment for the letting of the property due to the Owner of the property and a booking fee payable to the Owner.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE OUT PERSONAL HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
Any request to cancel a booking must be made in writing to the Agent. The Applicant shall remain liable for all the payments due in respect of the reservation whether or not they have been paid at the time of cancellation. The Owner will offer the property for reservation and will use their reasonable endeavors to obtain a reservation for the property in respect of the cancellation period. If the Owner or Agent are successful the Applicant will be refunded the difference between moneys they have paid less the sums receivable from the re-letting after deduction of all costs and expenses incurred by the Owners which shall include the non refundable booking fee of 20%.
The Owners reserves the right to amend the price quoted in the brochure or rates sheet due to errors or omissions or changes in the VAT rate. In such circumstances the Owners will contact the Applicant as soon as the Owners become aware of an increase in charges. If the Applicant does not wish to pay the increase the Applicant shall be entitled to cancel the reservation and receive a full refund for all monies paid in respect of the reservation providing notice of cancellation is given in accordance with the provisions of Condition 4 and within 7 days from the Applicant receiving notice of the amendment to the price to be charged from the Agent.
The Applicant agrees:
- to pay for any losses or damages to the property or its fixtures, fittings or decor, howsoever caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded);
- to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy (extra cleaning can be charged);
- not to smoke in the property and other non smoking areas;
- not to cook anywhere on the property other than in designated kitchen areas including BBQ lodge and BBQs; and
- not to bring any pets to the property unless previously agreed in writing with the Agent and included in the booking.
Damages and Security Deposit:
This property owners require a security (damage) deposit. You will be required to make this payment either by cash, cheque or bank transfer before your arrival at your accommodation. This amount is fully refundable providing the property is left clean and tidy, that there have been no breakages, extra cleaning required or any extra people found to be staying at the property.
In the event that the Applicant or anyone staying at the property during the Applicant's reservation period causes damage or incurs a need for professional cleaning services or leaves the property without settling invoices for additional services or supplies received during the Applicant's reservation period the guest will be notified in writing of the details of any extra costs incurred within 10 working days after the end of the reservation period and this amount shall be deducted from the Damage Deposit, if one has been taken, or payment will be required by the applicant.
Swimming Pool and Spa Equipment:
The Applicant agrees that the use of any swimming pool facility and spa equipment is at the Applicant's (or any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant's reservation) risk in all respects. The Applicant agrees to observe the "Regulations and Conditions Governing the Use of Swimming Pool, Spa and Ancillary Equipment" which form part of these Conditions and to ensure that any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant's reservation also abides by the same.
Authority to Sign / Miscellaneous:
The Applicant acknowledges that he/she/they are authorised to complete the Booking Form on behalf of all persons who will occupy the property throughout the duration of the reservation and that those persons are aware of the terms of these conditions.
The Applicant shall be a member of the party occupying the property and hereby agrees to the following:
- if the majority of the individuals residing in the property during the period of the Applicant's reservation are under 30 years old, or if the party are all of the same sex, the Owners must be notified in writing;
- there is no charge for extra children under the age of 2 although this is restricted to a maximum of two unless arranged directly with the Owner;
- the property details state the maximum number (14) of persons permitted to occupy the property and grounds at anytime (with the exception of pamper or catering services etc)
- no smoking is permitted with in the property, porch, BBQ lodge, SwimSpa lodge or the decking around it;
- You must not cause a nuisance or disturbance to neighbouring accommodation or behave in an unreasonable way. The playing of music or making a noise which is clearly audible in a nearby accommodation is not permitted after 11.00 pm.
- no subletting of the property, in part or full, is allowed, unless in total agreement with the owner at time of booking.
- To only have those members of the group that are stated on the guest list in the property and not exceeding the maximum occupancy for the property (with the exception of services booked through the Owners or Agents website ie, pampering team) at any time unless agreed by the Owner.
- To alert the owner of the property via the numbers given in the check in information at the earliest convenience of any issue with the property, facilities, grounds or equipment. If the owner has not been contacted during the stay and a chance to ‘make right’, if an issue or complaint is made after the stay the Applicant does not have the right to any compensation of any kind.
- To acknowledge that if the property is described as having WiFi/ an internet connection please note that speeds vary especially in rural areas and coverage in properties vary. Guests must not use the internet for illegal purposes. The Owner will not be held responsible for limited WiFi in the property. In the same manner mobile phone signal varies at each property and the Owner can not guarantee signal or connection.
- No Candles, fireworks or sky lanterns shall be used at the property or surrounding area.
- No drones to be used at any time at any property.
Any breach of these provisions will constitute a breach of contract, the Owner may terminate the reservation forthwith in which event all moneys paid by the Applicant will be forfeited and the Applicant and any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant's reservation may be required to vacate the property with immediate effect.
The Owner reserves the right to take possession of the property at any time where damage or nuisance has been caused by the Applicant or any third party residing in the property during the period of the Applicant's reservation. In such an event the Owner shall not be liable to make any refund of any monies paid by the Applicant whatsoever.
Restricted Mobility Applicants:
Where the access to, layout or other physical feature of a property may be reasonably foreseen to cause individuals with restricted mobility difficulties the Owners have endeavoured to ensure that the information provided in respect of the property has made this clear. Applicant's are required to inform the Agent in writing on submission of the Booking Form of the requirements of any third party due to be residing at the property during the Applicant's period of reservation with regard to any restricted mobility issues that may exist.
Please note that the Owner will not accept any responsibility for the provision of equipment or any form of care required by any person due to any form of disability or restricted mobility regardless of the cause.
The reservation confers upon the Applicant the right to occupy the property for a holiday within the meaning of Section 9 of the Rent Act 1977.
Non-Availability of Property:
If for any reason beyond the control of the Owner the property is not available on the date booked or the property is unfit for purpose, the Owner can accept any responsibility or pay any form of compensation where the circumstances causing the non-availability of the property amount to "force majeure".
Circumstances that will be deemed to amount to "force majeure" include destruction or damage to the property as a result of fire; flood; explosion; storm or other weather damage; break-in or other criminal damage or any other occurrence beyond the reasonable control of the Owner.
All monies paid in advance by the Applicant will be refunded in full but the Applicant shall have no further claim against either the Owner.
This Condition 14 sets out the entire financial liability of the Owner (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents, consultants and subcontractors) to the Applicant in respect of any breach of this agreement; any use made by the Applicant or any third party residing or making use of the property during the Applicant's period of reservation and any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with this agreement.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits or excludes the liability of the Owner for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the Applicant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Owner.
The Owner shall not be liable for loss of profits; loss of business; loss of anticipated savings; loss of personal property or possessions; loss of use of the property or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses in respect of the reservation.
The Owner's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the conditions of this agreement shall be limited to the monies paid in respect of the Applicant's reservation under the conditions of this Agreement.
Any vehicle(s) of the Applicant or any third party making use of the property during the period of the Applicant's reservation is left at the property entirely at the risk of the owner of the vehicle.
Any bookings made with external companies for activites, catering, pampering etc are entered into in a seperate agreement and are not the responsibility of the Owners. It is the responsibility of all external organisations to make sure that all information is current and correct.
In the event of discrepancy between these conditions and any other document, these conditions shall prevail.
Regulations and Conditions For the use of the Pool and Play Equipment
WE REQUIRE THAT OUR GUESTS READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH AND FORM PART OF THE BOOKING CONDITIONS.
Theses House Rules apply to all bookings made via the Website or by phone. These House Rules apply in addition to, and do not replace, our booking terms and conditions. Please read our Booking Terms and Conditions and these House Rules carefully as they are contractual terms that will apply to the contract between the Lead Booker (“You/Your/Lead Booker”) and the Owner of the Property.
Defined terms used in these House Rules will have the same meaning as in the Booking Terms and Conditions unless otherwise specified.
- There is no charge for extra children under the age of 2 for any Booking although this is restricted to a maximum of two unless arranged directly with the Owner and is subject to maximum occupancy restrictions;
- The Property Description states the maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the Property at anytime subject to any overriding government restrictions;
- No smoking is permitted within the Property and You agree not to smoke at the Property and designated non smoking areas;
- You must not cause a nuisance or disturbance to neighbouring accommodation or behave in an unreasonable way. The playing of music or making a noise which is clearly audible in nearby accommodation is not permitted after 11.00 pm;
- No subletting of the Property, in part or full, is allowed, unless in total agreement with the Owner at the time the Booking is made;
- You must only allow Your Booking Group in the Property during the Stay unless agreed otherwise in writing by Us after consultation with the Owner;
- You must alert the Owner via the telephone numbers given in the check-in information at the earliest convenience of any issue with the Property, facilities, grounds or equipment. If the Owner has not been contacted during the Stay and provided with a chance to ‘make right’ any issues, then if an issue or complaint is made after the Stay You do not have the right to any compensation of any kind;
- You acknowledge that if the Property is described as having WiFi/ an internet connection please note that speeds vary especially in rural areas and coverage in properties vary. You and Your Booking Group must not use the internet for illegal purposes. The Owner will not be held responsible for limited WiFi in the property. In the same manner mobile phone signal varies at each property and the Owner cannot guarantee signal or connection;
- No candles, fireworks or sky lanterns shall be used at the Property or in the surrounding area;
- No drones are to be used at any time at any Property;
- You agree to take good care of the Property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your Stay (We reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning if needed);
- You agree not to use any amplified equipment other than that provided;
- You agree not to cook anywhere on the Property other than in designated kitchen areas including BBQ lodge and BBQs; and
- You agree not to bring any pets to the Property unless previously agreed in writing with the Us and included in the Booking Form and/or Booking Confirmation.
Rules for use of leisure facilities
- That every care should be taken when around or using the pool;
- You and Your Booking Group will shower prior to entering the pool or hot tub to ensure no foreign items enter the pool or hot tub that will cause damage to the facility or the water;
- Fake tan, sun tan lotion, body lotions and moisturisers should not be worn when in the pool or hot tub as they can cause issues with water quality. No compensation will be given if facilities stop working or become unusable and these, or similar, are found to be the cause;
- That all costumes or clothing is chlorine protected to prevent fading or damage. The costumes or clothing must be rinsed after every use. We / the Owner will not be held responsible for items that are damaged;
- To make sure that the cover (where provided) is always replaced after use to retain the heat;
- To note that the cover must be completely folded back and that it is dangerous to be in the water with the cover on or partially on;
- That no one should swim while under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Hot tubs should not be used by children under 16 or by pregnant women, doctors advice should be sought prior to using if on medication;
- Guests should ensure that they take breaks regularly when using the hot tub to avoid dehydration. We recommend taking a break every 20 minutes to re-stabilise core temperature;
- It is extremely important that you or your party do not to take any glass items near the pool or hot tub area;
- Smoking is prohibited and food or drink should not be taken into the pool or hot tub or surrounding area;
- Guests should note that some pools have a shallow end and a deep end and for your own safety diving is strictly prohibited. Signs will indicate pool depth;
- To ensure that children under 16, or any novice swimmer of any age, are always supervised by an adult and confident swimmer at all times;
- To behave in such a manner as not to disrupt the enjoyment of other people staying in the near vicinity or prejudice the reputation of the owner of the property;
- Any damage to the pool or spa facilities arising out of misuse or as a result of negligence and/or failure to follow the instructions herein will be chargeable to You.
- To use the pool, play equipment and trampoline at their own risk;
- That in addition to these conditions You will follow any guidance at the Property that the Owner has provided and will ensure that Your Booking Group adhere to any further guidance;
- That the Owner will not accept any responsibility for illness, injury, reaction or condition resulting in using any of the pool, hot tub or spa facilities;
- Not to alter or tamper with the pool equipment;
Property Specific Terms
Bookings for Frog Street: There is CCTV covering the car park/front garden and the driveway out of the farm. This is to protect the health and safety of guests and staff, to protect and manage the premises and for quality control purposes. By making a Booking or visiting these properties you agree to the use of CCTV in the areas mentioned.
Restricted Mobility Applicants:
Where the access to, layout or other physical feature of a property may be reasonably foreseen to cause individuals with restricted mobility difficulties We and the Owner have endeavoured to ensure that the information provided in respect of the Property has made this clear. You are required to inform Us in writing on submission of the Booking Form of the requirements of any individual due to be residing at the Property during the Stay with regard to any restricted mobility issues that may exist.